Connection during a time of isolation:
Therapy Works Wellness Centre goes VIRAL in South Africa!
Therapy Works launches a complete VIRTUAL Centre with the entire Therapeutic Team Now Online and Standing By ready to provide immediate care and support throughout South Africa during COVID-19.
We as South Africans are faced with enormous and unprecedented challenges in attempting to deal with the COVID-19 pandemic. Feeling alone, missing our family and friends, worried about job security, financial security, our children, our health and so much more.
Therapy Works provides support to the elderly in old age homes and people in hospital
Therapy Works Wellness Centre is expanding their support and care to provide therapy and assessments to everyone throughout South Africa.
- Integrated, real-time Virtual Therapeutic Consultations, available for individuals, couples, families, groups, and organisations
- Virtual Therapeutic Consultations and support to those who experience mobility restrictions, like the elderly in old age homes and people in hospitals. Care and support is readily available by phoning 011 805 5594
- Integrated, real-time Virtual Assessments for adults and children
- Therapy Works Virtual Reception via Whatsapp for calls and messages
- Online bookings
- Contactless payment through medical aid, walletdoc, and EFT
“I define connection as the energy that exists between people when they feel seen, heard, and valued; when they give and receive without judgement; and when they derive sustenance and strength from the relationship.” – Brené Brown