What are Psycho-educational assessments
– Caregiver intake and questionnaire.
– Teacher questionnaire and classroom observation.
– Reading of reports.
– IQ assessment to determine potential as well as areas of strength and weakness.
– Grade 2 upwards: Remedial assessments to determine scholastic skills (reading, comprehension, spelling, and math).
– Below Grade 2: Basic scholastic screening.
– Basic emotional screening to determine if there are emotional factors which impact on academic performance.
– Comprehensive report with findings as well as recommendations regarding school placement and interventions.
– Feedback meeting with caregivers.